AUTOMATED TEE TIME RESERVATION SYSTEM
HOW DO I USE THE SYSTEM?
Golfers must obtain a Personal Identification Number (PIN) from the Pro Shop. With this five digit PIN, reservations can be made from any touch tone phone.
WHEN CAN I MAKE A RESERVATION?
Reservations can be made or changed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the following 5 days with one restriction. Reservations for the 5th day will be only accepted starting at 6:00 am. For instance, say today is the 20th, reservations for the 23rd can be made at any time, 3:00 am for instance. But for the 24th the 5th day reservations are accepted after 6:00 am.
HOW CAN I MAKE A TEE TIME RESERVATION?
You must have a touch tone phone to use the system.
- Enter Your PIN #.
- Press 1 to make a reservation, 2 to review, 3 to cancel a reservation, or press 4 to transfer this call to our staff. You may press the star key (*) twice at anytime to review this menu.
- Enter the date of the month.
- Enter the course reservation information.
- Enter the time of day and # sign. Use three or four digits for example, enter 930# for 9:30am.
The system will search for the nearest available time and will report the next earliest and the next latest time if the requested time is not available. Press 1 to accept the earlier time press 2 to accept the later time, or * to go to the beginning of the menu.
- The system will repeat the confirmed reservation. The caller can then hang up or make an additional reservation. Hanging up before the reservation is confirmed will void the reservation.
NOTE: Only one PIN # is required to make a reservation for 1,2,3, or 4 (up to 8 players)
Caution: In your foursome use only one PIN # for your reservation, otherwise your foursome will end up with more than one Tee time. Please cancel duplicate reservations.
NOTE: Your group should use “one pin number” when trying to make a reservation, this will eliminate duplicate tee time reservations.
Find the green fees here.